PRIVACY & COOKIES
SkyCo Toys requires certain personal information about the purchaser of each SkyCo Toys product. Personal information may also be collected by SkyCo Toys through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through this website. The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for products;
- your demographics and interests;
- details of any prizes you may have won;
- a record of any queries you have made.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, SkyCo Toys collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about SkyCo Toys, its products, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal SkyCo Toys customer;
- to inform you of SkyCo Toys products and information we think you might be interested in;
- to approve transactions you wish to make;
- to confirm your identity;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
SkyCo Toys is dedicated to keeping personal information secure including by ensuring the physical security of any documents, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that SkyCo Toys holds about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SkyCo Toys does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. SkyCo Toys outsources certain business functions to other organizations. For the purpose of providing services to SkyCo Toys, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- organizations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- government or statutory authorities.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND REMARKETING
Google Analytics is used to improve our website and to better understand the visitor and the behaviour on our website. It helps us to identify what channels our visitors arrives from when entering our website, how much traffic the different sections on the website have and how visitors are navigating the website.
SkyCo Toys may use Google Remarketing as a method of targeting our advertising. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with visitors, based upon their past interactions with our website.